Monday, December 9, 2013

Updates in the life of US!

Well hello there my old bloggity blog.

Long time no contact.

We've been lost in toys, giggles, sunshine, snow, rain, ballet shoes, legos, big blocks, slobbery kisses, and lots of other hectic things!

Where do I even start... :)

Yesterday marked an entire year of marriage. Woah.
Time flies.
We've had birthdays, trips, and LOTS of decisions that have happened within the last 6 months! I am happy to say we are all still alive, smiling, and ready for the next big thing. Which is Christmas. Haha... I've been busy wrapping (where's the elves?) and making sure little Jagger boo doesn't break ALL of the ornaments! 
This is my favorite time of year and due to some personal situations, I am having a bit of a struggle getting into the spirit! 
About a week ago, a little elf appeared on our Christmas tree.. not sure who sent him, or what he's up to, but I think he's making reports to the big jolly ol' man in the North Pole! ;)
Jentri has requested a Christmas movie every night for the last week. No complaining here! But Jackson of course would rather play xbox so he hasn't been too thrilled with the idea.
Speaking of that little dude; him and I went to the Utah Jazz game last week... I will have to post about that. And the fact that he's starting his first year of Jr. Jazz. HOW in the world can he already be old enough for that?

I'm hoping to get some good ol photos on the computer tonight so I can do a few updates. Be ready!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment