Tuesday, December 17, 2013

a PINK football party



My baby girl turned 3 on November 19th.
I can hardly believe it!



She went through a few "party themes" before she chose the one she really wanted.
Mermaids, barbie, then football of course.





My favorite part of the party was when we all sang 
"Happy Birthday" to her...
She sang along with us.
"Happy Birthday to Jentriiiiiii....."
CUTEST. THING. EVER.
No one was recording. :(






                                

                                


We just had "snacks" for food.


These were supposed to be football brownies... They didn't turn out so well ;)
{horrible quality photos because I forgot my camera :( }

Since her party wasn't on her actual birthday, she got two little celebrations.
She woke up to her bedroom decorated and birthday pancakes. :)

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment