Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hot Chocolate Bar


Our wedding was December 8, 2012
It turned out beautiful!

I wanted something *fun* and *cute* and sometimes COLD days make that hard...
So I decided on having a Hot Chocolate Bar.

It turned out DARLING! (--I think, anyway! ;)

We had Crushed Peppermint to go in your Hot Chocolate.
Can't forget our Chocolate Dipped Candy Canes..
(WHY we don't have a picture of these is beyond me. :( They were so cute!)

We had lots of finger foods to go with it.
Brownie bites. We piped frosting and sprinkled edible silver balls on them. 


Eclairs and Mini Cinnamon Rolls...


Cheesecake Squares on a stick...
(OMG these were SO good...)
We had Raspberry, Turtle, and Regular.


Both chocolate and vanilla Pirouettes.


We also had Mints, Hershey Kisses, Yogurt Covered Pretzels, Mini Donuts, and probably more!

Thanks to my wonderful MIL for helping make this exactly how I imagined!

No comments:

Post a Comment