Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Washington

We made a trip to Washington in August, for my brother and his dear wife's vow renewals. My mom, brother, and I had not seen them for about 10 years and my own little family hadn't ever met them. My niece had a baby girl a couple of months before so it was the perfect time to go up and see everyone. We decided to rent an SUV and all of us drive up. We had from Wednesday-Sunday. We went in on Wednesday to get our rental car. They didn't have it! We were so mad. We were about to go on a 16 hr trek and we didn't have the vehicle on time. So we went around SLC looking for one and had zero luck. We thought the trip was over and it hadn't even begun... Finally on Thursday morning we found one and quickly went in and picked it up. We loaded the TINY durango up with 7 people and all of our luggage and went on our way.









 Oregon was the most beautiful place! I loved every minute of the drive.




We finally arrived in Tenino, Washington on Friday. We were so happy to finally be there! We settled into our hotel and made the drive to April & Willy's home. Which was the most beautiful piece of land ever. It was so nice to visit and see old faces. My kids loved being there.

This is their back yard. GORGEOUS!




My two brothers, Jared & Jeramie


Missing my sista, Ashlee :(



My SWEET niece Alex, I hadn't seen her since she was 2 years old and she was SO cute! She absolutely loved and adored my kids, especially Jentri. I hope I can go back to visit with her soon...


This is my Great-Niece, Maliyah. Her mom is my niece Nicca.
She is the worlds cutest baby! Seriously. So sweet to hold.


Jax & Jentri both loved holding her.

Great-Grandma Brenda


The gorgeous wedding...

Sunday morning we headed out bright & early! 
Shortest but longest trip of my life. Haha.
The drive was enough to kill a person but it was nice to be able to see our loved ones.

Here are some randoms from the trip! :)

ISN'T OUR DAUGHTER A HAM?! AH I LOVE HER FACE.

  
Del Taco in Oregon... sooo funny! The kids were cracking up.

Brotherly love!


JACKSON'S gas station :)





Love that toothless grin :)


Can't forget about my wasp sting. As soon as we left the wedding... Bam. I thought someone threw something at me. I was such a baby about it! Look at that fat lip though. I wasn't boobin about nothin ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment