Tuesday, March 26, 2013

This Week=Hard Week

This week is Jackson's off week for us. Jentri is not doing to well with that. Both yesterday and today she just cried from the moment she woke up and was still crying when I left the sitters. It is absolutely killing me. I know it isn't even an option for us but I have seriously contemplated saying sorry but I'm not going to work for another day! Ugh. It is breaking my heart into a million pieces. I hate seeing her sad. I know that when Jackson is with her she feels protected and comforted, but with him not going with her this week... she is scared and feels alone. :( As soon as I shut the car door this morning.. I sobbed. *I really hope this passes...* 
I am struggling because I want to find a different baby sitter... Someone closer to the family I guess. I'm just not sensing that the current situation is enough "like home" for our kids.
This crap is really tough!
Someone send me a nanny!



2 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there to babysit them! :( So bad! I would hope that would make you comfortable ;) Cause you know I love those babes like my own! Hope it all works out bestie. I lub you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww it makes me sad reading this! You are one strong mama! Hoping things get better for you! Thanks for stopping by my blog! And the clothes/shoes are from Old Navy:)

    ReplyDelete