Tuesday, December 31, 2013

top 10 of 2013

I'm a bit scattered so these are in no specific order. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. My bestie got married. and I got to be a part of her beautiful wedding.

2. Jackson started 1st grade. All day school!

3. Jentri started dance. Ballet & Tap.

4. We survived a short Washington trip. Barely.

5. Jackson learned the danger of fire. Boys like fire!

6. Jentri suffered a concussion. Shopping cart accident.

7. Jagger turned 1. We had a bug party.

8. We are still married. 12.8.12

9. Jackson and I both had our first set of stitches.
A glass shattered while I was doing dishes. Told my husband he should have listened to me and done them! Would have saved us $300.
 Little dude was riding bikes with friends and had a wipe out. I have never seen so much blood.
I He did pretty dang good at handling the situation.

10. My family has stayed together. That is really the most important thing to me! This year has been extremely hard (and it still is) but we have gained a LOT of faith, we have quit bad habits, we have picked up great habits, and I know we are on the path to the good.







1 comment:

  1. I just love reading your blog! I am so glad you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete